Sunday, June 15, 2008

LiveScripts - Friends 1 - Soluciones





1. Frases interrogativas convencionales en tiempo presente

Why am I doing this?
Who am I doing this for?
Ross, are you okay?
Are you kidding?
Are you kidding?
Are you gonna be okay?
What are you up to tonight?
Are we waiting for four wet bridemaids?
What are you talking about?
How are you doing today?
Isn’t this amazing?
Is it 6:30?
Is it me?
Is it like I have a some sort of beacon that only dogs… and men with emotional problems can hear?
Come on, is this necessary?
Does he eat chalk?
Do you want me to stay?
Does he sell it, drink it or just complains a lot?
Do you know how long it’s been since I grabbed a spoon?
Do the words “Billy don’t be a heroe” mean anything to you?
So does he have a hum and a hair piece?
How do you do that?
Why does everybody keep fixating on that?

2. Frases interrogativas convencionales en tiempo pasado

Did you talk to Barry?
Did I say that out loud?
Did you make it or you are just serving it?
What did you get?
How did you pay for them?
How did you get through it?
How was Florida?
Was I doing it again?
What were you going to say?

3. Frases interrogativas de otros tiempos verbales

Have I seen you in anything?
Why would anybody do something like that?
Would you stop?
Would anybody like more coffee?

4. Frases interrogatives con verbos modales

Can I tell you what the answer is?
Can I get you some coffee?
How clean can teeth get?
How should I know?

5. Preguntas coletillas -tag questions.

You had sex, didn’t you?
So there is going to be a fifth date? Isn’t there?
Hi Paul, is it?
I didn’t catch your name. Paul? Was it?

6. Frases interrogativas de sujeto -subject questions

And who pays for that?
Which goes where?

7. Frases con entonacion interrogativa

You okay, sweetie?
Cookie?
And you never knew she was a lesbian?
You want to tell us now?
Sweet N low?
He finally asked you out?
Like there’s a rule or something?
This time of year?
Phoeb, wanna help?
You actually broke her watch?
You know what’s scary?
You wanna spell it out with noodles?
So like you guys all have jobs?
You sleep okay?
Remember you and Tony De Marco?
What for?
So who?
You know Paul?
Paul, the wine guy?
You mean you know Paul like I know Paul?
You gonna crash on the coach?
Split it?
What’s with you?

8. Frases interrogativas condicionales

What if I don’t wanna be a shoe?
What if I want to be a purse?
What if there is only one woman for everybody?
What if you get one woman, and that’s it?
Even if I could get it together enough to ask a woman out, who am I going to ask?
Well, if that wasn’t a real date. What the hell do you do on a real date?
Do you think it would be okay if I asked you out sometime, maybe?

9. Frases condicionales

If you need anything, you can always come to Joey
If you don’t feel like being alone tonight, Joey and Chandler are coming over to help me put together my new furniture
I honestly don’t know if I’m hungry or horny
If you ever need me, call my name and I’ll be there
If you feel like you gotta make a western omelet or something…
If I don’t input those numbers, it doesn’t make much of a difference.
You would be too if you found Joan and David boots on sale 50 % off.
Unless you happen to catch the Wee One’s production of “Pinocchio”

10. Expresiones con verbos modales

I can cancel.
You can just put it back where you found it
You can see where he’d had trouble
I can’t marry him.
I can’t stop smiling
I can’t believe what I’m hearing
You can’t live off your parents
That can’t be good
She should not be wearing those pants
I should have known
I should’ve caught on when she went to the dentist four and five times a week.
You might try accidentally breaking something valuable of hers.
So you still think you might want that fifth date?
And this guy with a big hammer said that you might be here and you are

11. Verbos en forma imperativa

Wait,
Okay everybody relax
Just leave my aura alone
Just breathe. Breathe
Just try to think of nice, calm things
Have some hormones.
Push her down the stairs
Buzz him in
Sit down
Grab a spoon
No, don’t
Please, Don’t do that again
Billy, don’t be a heroe
Shut up and put my table back
Whish me luck
Come here.
Give me your feet.
Come on, cut, cut, cut.
Look what I just found on the floor.
Have it, really.

12. Frases comparatives / superlativa

I was more turned on by this gravy boat than by Barry
We’re looking for an answer more sophisticated than “to get you into bed”.
This is the best thing that ever happened to you

13. Genitivo Saxon

That’s Paul’s watch
You thought I was Monica’s geeky brother

14. Expresiones con “want”, “wanna”

I just want to be married again
And I just want a million dollars
But I don’t want to be single.
You want to tell us now?
I wish I could but I don’t want to
I don’t want her to go through what I did with Carl
I don’t want you to buy me a hat
Do you want me to stay?
So you still think you might want that fifth date?
I wanna kill myself
What if I want to be a purse?
What if I don’t wanna be a shoe?
Phoeb, wanna help?
You wanna spell it out with noodles?

15. Expresiones con “get”

I’ve got to get to work…………………….........................GO
I had to get out of there……………………...….LEAVE, EXIT
You can get them with jimmies, or nuts…EAT, HAVE/HAVE SEX
We’re looking for an answer more sophisticated than “to get you into bed”.
Even if I could get it together enough to ask a woman out, who am I going to ask?……………………………..................HAVE THE COURAGE
That’s why I was getting married.……………..BECOMING
You’re not even getting your honey moon……..…HAVING
How did you get through it? ………………….OVERCOME
I got here………………………………..................ARRIVE
You got married……………………………... .BECAME
You got screwed…………….TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF
There’s gotta be something wrong with him……HAVE TO
If you feel like you gotta make a western omelet or something…

16. Expresiones con “get” y “go”.

I just got to go to change
I’m going to get up, go to work.
I’m gonna go get one of those job things.
I gotta go home sometime

17. Expresiones con “go”

My brother is going through that.
You’re going out with a guy
This is just two people going out to dinner
I don’t want her to go through what I did with Carl
I went to your building
I went for the watch

18. Expresiones con “I wish”

I wish I was a lesbian
I wish I could but I don’t want to

19. Frases con “to + inf“ (excepto “want“)

There’s nothing to tell
All of a sudden the phone starts to ring
Just try to think of nice, calm things
We’re gathered her to join together
And try not to let my vulnerability become any kind of factor here
20. Frases con gerundio.

This is just two people going out to dinner and not having sex
Why does everybody keep fixating on that?
And I started wondering
And I ended up living with this albino guy.
Stop cleansing my aura
Stop hitting on her
Being spit on is probably not what you need right now.

21. Expresiones V. + sb. + V.

Let me get you some coffee
Let me ask you a question
Let me tell you something
And try not to let my vulnerability become any kind of factor here
Joey and Chandler are coming over to help me put together my new furniture

22. Frases passivas/reflexivas

I was more turned on by this gravy boat than by Barry
I was laughed out of twelve interviews.
I was supposed to be headed for Aruba…
I’m supposed to attach a bracket-y thing to the side things

23. Conectores y frases compuestas (excepto condicionales)

Which is very weird because she never calls me
Ever since she left me… I haven’t been able to perform sexually.
Although, actually I’m really not that hungry
I’m going to get up, go to work, and not think about him all day. Or else I’m just going to get up and go to work.
You probably didn’t know this but back in high school I had a major crush on you.

23. Frases compuestas con más de dos formas verbales.

I feel like someone reached down my throat, grabbed my small intestine, pulled it out of my mouth and tied it around my neck.
I guess we’ve established she’s staying with Monica

24. Verbos preposicionales y expresiones idiomaticas

It’s just some guy I work with
And it turns out it’s my mother
Carol just moved out today
And then I really freaked out when it hit me…
And I know you and I have drifted apart…
Buzz him in
I’m just gonna hang out here
Hi machine cut me off again.
What are you talking about?
Ever since she walked out on me…
I was laughted out of twelve interviews.

25. Frases en las cuales se omite ‘that’

And I realize (that) I’m totally naked
I realize (that) there is a phone … there
And you never knew (that) she was a lesbian?
You’re the only person (that) I knew who lived here in the city
I guess (that) he bought her a pipe organ
I guess (that) we’ve established (that) she’s staying with Monica
You probably think (that) it’s about making love with your socks on…
I’m glad (that) you smashed her watch
I just thought (that) he was nice
I can’t believe (that) you didn’t know (that) it was a line
I figured (that) you thought (that) I was Monica’s geeky brother

26. Expresiones Cognadas

He looked familiar - Who wasn’t invited to the wedding
It’s a metaphor, Daddy!- Independence - Factor - valuable
Taking control of your life - I’m such an idiot. - vulnerability
That the difference - I doubt it. Mostly regional work.
abuse.- emotional problems - . I figured…-credit card - boots.

No comments: